- WRITTEN EXAM: narrative based on EVERY/ANY short story & analyses.
For the FINAL EXAM
- WRITTEN EXAM>>> pass? >>> ORAL EXAM,
- WRITTEN EXAM: narrative based on EVERY/ANY text from Traveller (Modules 4, 5 & 6)
- ORAL EXAM:
- Part 1: ANY text from Traveller: retelling + specific vocabulary + structures corresponding to the MODULE
- Part 2: ANY short story (dealt with in class/ as home reading assignment): retelling & analyses.
- ANY part of the analysis can be evaluated.
NB: analysis >> singular; analyses>> plural.
Students who sit for the FINAL exam should hand in your Portfolio (since I didn't have time to check it).